2019/2020 School Year End
6/15-6/20: Beach Week!
ALL students are invited to wear their swimsuit or other beach gear to class and we'll have tons of fun beachy-themed music and games as we welcome the summer! Children's program classes are asked to bring a beach towel with them to class. All other classes are encouraged to bring any and all beachy props and accessories you have handy. Don't miss it!
06/15-06/20:Spring Session Classes, including Creative Movers, It's Friends & Family Watch Week!
Don't forget to invite any friends or family who would like to see what you've been working on in dance class to join us this week! Send them your class zoom link and tell them to tune in 15 minutes before the end of your class. The more the merrier! We can't wait to celebrate all you've learned!
06/22-06/27: Last Week Of Classes/ Customer Appreciation and Free Preview Week
Invite friends to try a class! Try as many classes as you want! Check your email for details.
06/26-06/28: Virtual Recital!
Join us for the virtual premiere of the 2020 recitals!
Virtual Recital Links:
May 25th–30th: Memorial Day Holiday/Recital PrepWeek
There will be no live dance classes on Zoom this week. Don’t forget to practice your recital dances! Music lessons will continue as normal.
Perfect Pointe Now Offering Virtual Camps!
Virtual Summer Camps are a great way for students to experience the many enrichment opportunities of a typical summer camp, from the safety of home!
Check out our virtual camp schedule here
Open Registration for 2020/2021 School Year!
Open Registration for 2020/2021 school year session at Perfect Pointe has begun! We offer:
- A wide variety of dance styles including Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Modern, Musical Theater Dance, Acrobatics, Stretch & Strengthening, Lyrical/Contemporary Dance and more!
- Popular children’s program of combination classes for dancers age 18 months through 1st grade.
- A variety of commitment levels from once a week or drop-in classes to our advanced level competitive program or anywhere in between - you choose what is right for you.
- Classes for students as young as 18 months, all the way through leveled adult classes
- Tons of day and time options so there is sure to be a class to fit your scheduling needs.
Register today before classes fill!